Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Survived!

Two Blizzards in two weeks! It was amazing and I am alive to tell you about it! My wife and I tried to clear up some of the snow before the 2nd storm ended and some of the trees behind the house decided they had too much snow. A few limbs came crashing down and one just missed my head but it hit my new snow blower causing a major dent. See the picture below.

This is one of the limbs of death!


And here's another!


And a close up!



Here is the dented snow blower.


Well, now that you've seen what almost killed us, how about some nice pictures of the beautiful snow covered house and yard.


The house!


A shot across the front yard, isn't it pretty.

It sure looks nice but this snow was anything but pretty when you're up close and personal with it! I was so glad to just get in and take a hot shower after almost 5 hours of shoveling and pushing a snow blower. You can't tell from the pictures but there's at least 30+ inches of accumulated snow from the storms, it was a hot (make it a cold) mess! My poor baby was out there just as long and we both were exhausted. I just hope this is all the snow we get for the rest of our lives, we can travel to Canada if we want to see it ever again! Come on Global Warming, where have you gone!

Check this site out again after Presidents Day, we may be getting another 8 inches! Gotta love it!




No comments: