Friday, October 24, 2008

Still on the fence

So I’ve been a little hesitant to blog about a new show I’ve been watching: True Blood. To be honest, I’m still on the fence with this show and can’t make up my mind if I’m going to be in it for the long haul with this one. Sure I was a fan of this show but True Blood, well let’s just say they’re complete opposites.

Here’s my quick take on the characters:

Sookie & Bill: they make a great on screen couple and while they’re sometimes a little awkward with each other chemistry wise, I enjoy seeing their relationship progress.

Da Killer: I’d like to guess who’s been killin’ dem folk but to be honest, I don’t think they’ve given us enough clues yet to make a real conclusion.

Tara: Honey, you have got to get rid of that attitude. Talk about a character that could be great but who more often then not just comes across as annoying with a giant chip on her shoulder!

Jason: Loser, loser, loser. Reminds me of a few people I know …

Merlotte: Ok, this guy is one freak and a half and totally capable of murder. First we catch a glimpse of the second victim’s keys conveniently in his pocket, then we see him sniffing the dead girls sheets like it’s a commercial for Febreeze and now the fella is streaking across a field in broad daylight and running like he’s got a demon on his heels? I’m just glad Sookie ended it with this wacko when she did. THE murderer though? It’s too early to tell.

Lafayette: they really need to show more of this guy, what a riot!

I’m gonna sink my teeth into it for now but time will tell whether it’s a keeper or not.

No comments: